Book your Belize Honeymoon Vacation at Yok Ha
Designed with lovers in mind! That is how our honeymoon guests talk about Yok Ha Island Resort. Set in the azure blue of the Caribbean, this private island with only five luxury cabanas is all you can imagine for comfort, privacy, unique scenes, and creating memories that will last your entire lives.
Yok Ha is in southern Belize, on the island of Waterfoot Caye, just eight miles east of Dangriga. Many of our honeymoon guests choose the Loa Cabana, a secluded and romantic beachfront accommodation with a private deck that overlooks the great Belize Barrier Reef. Wake up to the glow of the sun and gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea. This romantic accommodation is nestled in the heart of a natural paradise and provides all the amenities for a romantic honeymoon vacation.
When you book your all inclusive Belize honeymoon package, your celebration begins with us collecting you from the airport, taking you to your cabana, where you enjoy a bottle of wine with our compliments. Relax in your own hammock-for-two, stroll along the private beach, swim in the clear, warm waters of the Caribbean, sip your favorite drink in our bar, and then enjoy a meal in our comfortable restaurant. Our menu offers special meals in the best Creole and Maya traditions.
Plan your adventures, so your Belize honeymoon is all, and more, you could have imagined. Our kayaks and snorkel gear are yours to use when you please. Our Belize honeymoon tours will enthrall you.
Here is a selection of the amazing ways you can begin your lives together.
- Sit in our ‘over-the-water’ restaurant or stand at the end of the dock and wait for the evening. Gaze at the Belize Barrier Reef and watch the Caribbean Sea come alive with so many things that will take your breath away. Watch the spotted eagle rays, the huge tarpon, the dolphin and the barracuda. Scan the waters and count how many other fish you can see
- Explore the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary. Located in the Stann Creek District, Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary and Jaguar Preserve is one of the biggest nature reserves in Belize. The park is a critical biological corridor that is home to an estimated 40 to 50 jaguars and a vast array of other animal, bird and botanical life. Honeymooners love this nature tour!
- St. Herman’s Blue Hole National Park. The St. Herman’s Blue Hole National Park takes its name from the inland “Blue Hole”cenote, a popular rest and swimming stop located steps from the roadside entrance on the Humming Bird Highway. Honeymooners will enjoy swimming in this clear sapphire pool surrounded by sheer rock walls, hardwood trees and tangled vines, emerging from a collapsed karst sinkhole that is 25 feet deep.
- Amazing Fishing Opportunities for Honeymooners. Travelers visiting Belize have incredible fishing opportunities. Common fishing packages available to honeymooners include fly fishing and flat fishing packages. Fish that are commonly fished for include bonefish, tarpon and permit. Belize Fishing Packages include accommodations, a full meal plan and fishing excursions to the barrier reef and atolls.
- Belize is the center of ‘Mundo Maya’ – the Maya World. You must experience the serenity and awe of this ancient civilization by visiting the Maya Ruins of El Caracol, Xanatunich, and Cahal Pech. See the royal palaces, the games courts, and the temples where the Maya lived, played, worshiped, and honored their kings
- Spectacular Scuba Diving for Honeymooners. Belize is a world class scuba diving destination and honeymooners can find incredible diving opportunities. The country has the largest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere and amazing sea creatures that divers encounter include the Carribean dolphin, Yellowtail Damselfish, Nurse Shark, Parrot Fish and much more.
- And, of course, how could you not take a trip to Belize Zoo? The zoo and education center are set in twenty-nine acres of savanna, filled with one hundred twenty-five different native species. Some animals were orphaned, some were born here, and some were gifts to us from other institutions. Where else can you see so many of our native animals, and feel so much a part of our natural heritage?
Our honeymoon packages let you visit for a few days or stay for a couple of weeks. You decide how long and when – then leave the welcome, the care, and arranging the magic of your Belizean honeymoon to our friendly and professional staff at Yok Ha Island Resort.
Contact us today at info[@]yokhabelizeresort.com if you have any questions about Belize or would like us to help you plan your Belize honeymoon vacation.